Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy New Year to everyone!

Happy New Year to everyone! Winding down, only a handful of LP's left to post and a few Cd's and the Pete Fountain discography will be as complete as I can do. I also have some EP's with picture sleeves that I will post. I'm not going to post 45 rpm or cassettes.

I've tried to be as complete as possible, but if anyone has any missing items please let me know. Most of the stuff left to post is Pete appearing on another artist's recording. Also, any feedback would be appreciated, I hope this blog has helped document the great works of Pete Fountain or helped someone find an old memory in one of his recordings.

1 comment:

Lloyd said...

Thanks so much for the effort you've put into this. The site and graphics are great. I'm just starting to assemble a Pete Fountain collection and your site will be an immeasurable help.